Les Villages Nature, Paris – All The Extra Details
Get the Low-down on the Most Amazing New Holiday Experience in Europe
Les Villages Nature Resort 'Worlds' and Attractions
Aqualagon – An Amazing Watery World
An immense aqua experience – with slides, wave pool, climbing wall, jacuzzis, outdoor lagoons – all naturally heated to 30 degrees and dotted with jets and whirlpools.
- Open every day 10am to 8:45pm
- Lagon Cafe – serving snacks and treats within the waterpark
- Included: Lagoon Pool, Wave Pool, 7 Waterslides, ‘The Rock’ climbing wall, Water Playhouse, Jacuzzis, sun terraces
- Extras: Aqua fit classes, Baby swimming, Baby Massage, Early access, Swimming lessons, Wellness Spa: Salt cabin, Herbal tearooms, Massages & Treatments
Belle Vie Farm – Where Fun Comes Naturally
There’s something new on the farm with every season. Feed and care for the animals, take a pony ride through the forest or learn to cook and bake with natural ingredients.
- Open every day from 10am to 7pm
- Delices de la Ferme café-restaurant
- Lait’s Play indoor playground with silo slides, haybale trampolines, and tractor bikes!
- Included: Animal Care, Family gardening, Play areas, Farm Show, Children’s farm
- Extras: Pony riding, Bread making, Arts and crafts, Bee keeping, Organic gardening
Adventure Forest & Gardens
The Forest of Legends and Extraordinary Gardens: 2 magical worlds where imaginations and feet roam free
- Legendary Forest with a fantastic playground within
- Earth, Fire, Air & Water themed ‘Extraordinary Gardens’
- Included: Play Areas, Forest Show, Great Outdoors Trail, Meet the gardener
- Extras: Mini Golf, Den / Hut Building
Activities Around the Resort
Experience a huge range of activities from the main village, on the lake & in the water & forest worlds
- Included: entertainment, concerts, kids disco, storytelling, beach games, multi-sports
- Extras: Bowling, wine-tasting, kids clubs, baby club
- Extras: Tree-top course, Segways, mini-golf, canoe & boat hire, cycle hire, chariots, golf buggies
Restaurants & Shops
With restaurants, cafes and eateries around the resort, you’re never far from something delicious
- Options for all tastes and family or romantic occasions
- Stock up on all your supplies at the village supermarket & shops
- Opening times may vary – check for your dates in the app
Latest Firefly Reviews
Our Price Promise
You shouldn’t find lower prices anywhere else! If you do, ask about price-matching.
Beat booking direct for tunnel & ferries. Guaranteed Sterling prices, no booking fees & ABTA assurance – Winner!
Easy Access to Disneyland & Other Paris Attractions
Just the Ticket!
- Discover the Disney experience with great prices for Disneyland Paris park tickets
- 1-Day 1 or 2 Park Tickets from £44 (age 3-11) / £49 (age 12+)
- 2, 3 or 4 Day 2 Park Tickets from £136 (age 3-11) / £147 (age 12+)
- From only 20% deposit and inclusive ABTA assured financial protection
Super Shuttle Service
- Route 47 bus links the Villages Nature resort with Disneyland and Marne-la-Vallee / Chessy train station: up to 4 times an hour, 20 min journey, €2 per person
- Arrive right at the entrance of the 2 Disney theme parks and Disney Village
- Regular rail links to central Paris – 45 mins via RER-A, up to 4 services an hour, €7.60 single ticket (€3.80 for age 4-10)
- Direct TGV and Eurostar services to Paris, Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG), Lille, Ashford and London
Disneyland Paris Ticket Guide
Disney’s range of tickets can be a little confusing, so these simple steps should help explain and find the best tickets for your trip:
- Firstly, Ages: ‘Adult’ tickets apply from age 12 and upward, child tickets apply for ages 3 to 11 and children under 3 years can enter the parks without a ticket or any charge
- 2,3 & 4 Day 2-Park ‘Hopper’ tickets: These can be great value, giving unlimited access to the parks with no restrictions on dates. You need to use all the days within a week but they don’t need to be consecutive, so you can keep your plans flexible.
- 1-Day tickets: This is where it gets a little complicated, with 3 different day ticket types on sale in summer 2019: ‘Super Magic’ tickets are valid on any day of the year; ‘Magic’ tickets give entry for many weekends and holiday periods and ‘Mini’ tickets provide great value in quieter weeks of the year.
- You can book any of these ticket types with us, at discounted rates, covered by our ABTA financial protection, and with only a 20% deposit for advance bookings.
Les Villages Nature Resort Accommodation Compared
All the accommodation at Les Villages Nature is spacious and equipped to a very high standard. You can see full details of all the cottages and apartments on our main resort page. The little list below highlights the different features and equipment in the 3 main accommodation levels.
|Equipment & Features||Clan Comfort||Country Premium||Cocoon VIP|
|Flat-screen TV in Lounge||●||●||●|
|Queen-size bed (160 x 200cm)||●||●||●|
|Private terrace with garden furniture||●||●||●|
|Baby bed and high chair||●||●|
|Nespresso coffee machine||●|
|Flat-screen TV in master bedroom||●|
|King-size bed (180 x 200cm)||●|
|Jacuzzi spa bath and hydro-massage shower||●|
The Villages Nature App
After booking, download the Villages Nature mobile app to see details of events and activities within 4 weeks of your holiday dates.
The app will give the latest opening hours, availability and prices for ‘Extra’ activities for the specific dates of your holiday – which we recommend you book at the ‘Welcome House’ upon arrival in resort.
Search for the Villages Nature App in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for your iOS or Android mobile device.